We learned that peacocks can fly, and all without having to leave our house. Yup, thats right. A peacock stopped in for a visit this evening.
Apparently, he was creating quite a site along 56th St., slowing up traffic and summoning a small crowd of followers. He ended up walking up our driveway, eventually making his way to our roof, where he stayed for an hour or so. As you can imagine, this evenings event was well documented. This collection of pictures will be filed away along with the pictures of other large birds that have been known to stop in at our house.
What a pretty bird!
7 comments:
So amazing. How fun of God to bring the zoo to your kids! I'll be they were excited!
There must be a bird networking sight that tells them all how great your place its! What a great reminder of the beauty the the Lord has given us in this world.
I love peacocks!!! They are so pretty. We get the blessing of three of them almost daily and I'm always amazed at their beauty.
That's awesome!! I wonder if he's someone's pet?
Even better it was a male peacock -the females are pretty plain looking
Neato! And here I thought it was exciting to see an occasional hummingbird!
I must say that we need to visit your blog every day so Simeon can see the "peacot". He is enjoying it.
Post a Comment