CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

6/04/2010

Charm?

Did you know if you were to spill a beverage on your window sill, inside the house, liquid can come through on the outside? Ya, we did not know this was possible till the boys knocked a bottle of wine over on the kitchen table. Good thing they make windows so you can see through them.

I think I will have the boys direct their beverage spills towards the window sill in the future, since it is much easier to hose down a mess then mop one up.



We are making plans to paint the outside of our house this summer, so never mind the exposed wood seen in the pictures above. Any opinions on a wine colored house.

2 comments:

Ann said...

So much for energy efficiency!

LeFebvre Momma said...

It was so nice of your boys to think of you when making their messes!!

I would love a merlot colored house, so rich feeling! I probably wouldn't go with a sparkling pink though!