Since Levin was sick last weekend, through our heat wave, he was not able to take part in any water fun, so today we took advantage of the nice day. I am not quite ready to pull out the pool, so we settled for using a blow up baby bathtub instead. Levin seemed to think it was great. Can't wait to see what he thinks of the pool, as I am sure he will not remember it from last year.
Jason later set up the sprinkler, so he and Levin could enjoy the water together. I did not capture any picture of the sprinkler fun, but did get quite of few of Levin in the bathtub. Philip was napping, so he was not able to take part in todays fun, but I am sure there will be more opportunities.
5/24/2008
Breaking out the swim trunks
Posted by Leanne at 10:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What is he drinking out of it? Those are really cute pictures.
We'll see you tomorrow!
How fun! I was tempted to fill Kaiya's pool for her yesterday, but I decided to wait until it was a bit warmer. Somehow, after sweltering in 90 degree heat, 70 just doesn't feel so warm!
Post a Comment