CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

5/03/2008

"Careful my fumb" and other news

This past week Levin managed to shut his thumb in the car door as he was getting out. Instantly the thumb was swollen, but overall he handled it quite well. I think he made off with just a bruised thumb, but every time we try to dress him or wipe his hands he exclaims, "careful my fumb, please".

The rest of our week was busy, but uneventful. Wednesday we took my parents to the airport instead of going to buff mamas, so no sore muscles to complain about for now. Afterwards we were able to enjoy some time at Kjerstes.

Friday, Kjertse invited me to tag along with her for a hair cut. It always feels so good to get a hair cut. Shortly after getting home from the haircut, Jason had to leave for his night away with the other deacons from church. As soon as Jason was gone, I began to feel like I needed to get out of the house.

Just as I was pondering what we might do, my sister-in-law called. She and the kids were on there way over to see my brother-in-law, who was working in our shop out back. The kids played really well outside, while we sat out and visited. We ended up going to dinner together, which was fun.

Today we had Sharletta and the kids along with Kjerste and Kaiya over for some playtime/mommy social time. And now, the boys are both asleep. I had planned to keep Levin up, but he laid down on the floor by the living room couch and next thing I knew he was asleep. Here are a few pictures from our week.



Cousins.



Levin catching a snooze on a rainy Saturday afternoon.

5 comments:

Amy said...

You caught a good one of Philip & Cooper. At least they are both looking AT you. :) Hope you had a good day even though Jason was gone.

Hinman said...

I do agree the picture with Cooper and Philip is adorable!!

Kjerste said...

Thanks for inviting us over on Saturday! It was a welcome break, and we had a wonderful time.

Ann said...

Wow, I love the new background on your blog! Very Spring! I love the boys, too, of course!

Erika said...

Great background! I like it a lot.

You've been tagged. Check my blog.