Nearly two weeks ago we went up North to visit with Jason's Grandma and Grandpa who live in Stanwood. They had some bookshelves for us, which we are now using for storage in our basement. Jason's grandma also suprised me by giving me her special "red dishes", as we call them. They are a special set Made in England and each dish has a different castle found in England. I have loved them ever since I fist saw them, all of maybe three years ago. Not sure how I, being just the in-law, managed to get these. I guess I will need to have a dinner party here sometime, so I can share them with others.
So, along with paying a visit to the grandparents we also were able to stop by the Seattle Premium Outlets and then up to see the Tulips in Mount Vernon. I think we saw every weather condition throughout the day and it seemed to change every five minutes. All in all it was a great day spent with family.
5/01/2008
Tulips on a wintery day.
Posted by Leanne at 9:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Great photos! Love the one of the four generations. And Jason in the fish tank is too funny!
That looked like a fun family outing. Though I bet most the car was asleep on the way home :) I would be anyways!
Congratulations on the new book shelves and red dishes. It is always fun to have things in your home that you love and can share with others - so enjoy your party with the dishes as well!! :)
Great pictures! Looks like you guys had a good time and got some great pictures for posterity! :)
Post a Comment