CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

10/23/2008

Confirmed





It is now confirmed that I should no longer be allowed to even attempt to give my boys or anyone else, a haircut.

Last night I took on the task of giving Philip a much needed hair cut/trim. Let's just say that things did not turn out so well, and as a result, we have just returned from having a professional fix the mistakes. I must add that he did not even come close to sitting still for me, and that he sat perfectly still for Sally. Philip is no longer a baby. His haircut turned out much much shorter than I would have ever planned on, but what could one do. The good news is that it will be awhile before we need to give Philip another haircut.

7 comments:

Dana said...

That's sad but it looks nice. Wesley may be older but Philip now looks like he's 2.

Leanne said...

Yeah, he looks like he is ready to enlist in the military.

Alicia said...

mmm, I hear your haircut drama loud and clear. For me, it all goes pretty well until I want to do just that one last little touch up, and then poof, there is a giant gouge out of my son's hairline. What's worse is it always seems to fall on a day when he's about to see the most picky parent who will certainly complain about his hair.
My newest strategy: let the hair grow out so long that the bio parents decide to give him a haircut while at a visit. This way he gets a free cut without me being blamed!
Thankfully hair is one of those things that grows out before you can blink.

LeFebvre Momma said...

Just remember that it is hard to hit a moving target!

Amy said...

Oh my. But he's so cute! I bet you can't stop petting the fuzz on the back of his head though. :)

Erika said...

He looks so much older! But he looks even more like Levin with his new do.

sarah said...

Hi Leanne,
canning filling is super easy just time consuming. I got a recipe on line-there are lots, but they all seemed to be pretty much the same.
I love the filling because it also makes nice gifts!