CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

10/16/2008

Speaking of Birthdays

After getting home from the pumpkin patch, Jason and I headed off to the Auburn Mall to look for my birthday gift, a new coat. We left the boys with Aunt Jen and Aunt Heather, intending to be back in time for dinner, or so I thought. Little did I know that Jason and few others had different plans for how the rest of the day would play out.
We did get a coat, as well as a few other items, so the shopping trip was considered a success. While on our way back home, we received a call from Kjerste wondering if we could stop by her house to pick up a gift she had waiting for me. Well, of course we did. Several times I told Jason we should call my sisters to let them know we would be home a little later than planned, but he suggested that I not. Ummm...ok..kinda fishy, but whatever. Upon arriving at Kjerste and Dereks, I noted that I saw no familiar cars and proceeded in for our quick stop. It turns out that Jason and Kjerste had been planning a surprise party for me. Of course I then began to wonder about the boys, especially when the two above mentioned babysitters arrived at the party. My mom had it all taken care of, in fact she was keeping them through the night and bringing them to church with her in the morning. What a treat. Thanks everyone!

For pictures of the party click here for the link to Kjerste Blog, and look under the entry entitled SURPRISE.

1 comments:

Evelyn said...

The roses are beautiful. Happy 4th Anniversary!! I'm sorry I forgot to tell you earlier in the week. Hope you enjoy your night away! The pics of the kids at the Pumpkin Patch look so cute. I also enjoyed the pics of your surprise party on Kjerste's blog.

Love, Mom