CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

10/16/2008

Four Years

Yesterday marked our four year anniversary, which is hard to even believe. What a wonderful four years it has been.
This year we bought a new camera for ourselves, which we are enjoying. Jason also brought home this bouquet of roses. Tomorrow we will spend one night away up in Seattle to celabrate, so more pictures to come I am sure.


7 comments:

LeFebvre Momma said...

Your flowers are so pretty. I hope that you enjoy your night away!

Erika said...

Lucky you! Those are very pretty, and I am sure that Seattle will be a blast.
I can't believe you have been married for four years! Yikes, time flies.

Dana said...

Nice flowers. Seattle seems to be the anniversary choice. Update once you get back about where you ended up staying.

Ali Tong said...

Haha! I LOVE Levin's face in the background! What a funny kid!

Oh, and the roses are BEAUTIFUL!!!

Aunt Brenda said...

Wow, that's some bokay. Thanks for the blog.

Kjerste said...

Happy anniversary! Enjoy!

Amy said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you guys are having a great time!