Today marks Philip's half birthday, half way to two years old. He is learning so many new things, and is getting quite good at holding his own. Oh dear can two really be just around the corner?
3/27/2009
Can it be?
Posted by Leanne at 3:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Actually, it's half way to three or half way between one and two. Either way, he's growing up fast!
Daddy loves you big boy!
Jason, you make me laugh!
Happy half birthday Philip!
Oh sheesh...you know what I mean. I will blame it all on still being sick. I think I can still milk that one for a little longer.
We all understood you, Leanne! It's Jason that is a little goofy sometimes! Where'd that boy get it??
Oh my. He is getting to be such a fun kid to play with too! Sometimes he makes me feel like I'm almost two.
Post a Comment