CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

3/10/2009

Today

I am reminded today, how grateful I am to have a basement. The boys and I were able to spend our entire morning downstairs riding bikes, playing ball, climbing on the outdoor climber, and building towers with blocks.

I was able to keep the laundry going and iron, while the boys took part in the above activities expelling some much accumulated energy. Having only left the house two brief times in the last 9 days leaves for a lot of pent up energy, especially for two young boys. Oh to be healthy again.

I did not think to take any pictures, but who really needs to see a basement filled with...well, you know?

3 comments:

Sarah said...

There are definitely times when we wish we had a basement!

Erika said...

Well, when we were growing up we didn't have a basement in our Thompson house, but my mom would move furniture and pull up the rugs and we would rollerskate on the hardwoods. It was really fun! And perfect for rainy days.

LeFebvre Momma said...

What a perfect days for little boys. Although I am positive that you would be a great "girl mom", you sound like such a good "boy mom".