....seeing nothing but the confines or our house everyday, has been the theme of the week for us thus far. I began the week behind on laundry, making for 8 loads of laundry to be done on Monday. Add two more loads that still needed folding and I was left with 10 loads of laundry to fold. I usually do not mind any part of doing laundry, save, the part about putting it all way in its rightful place, but this week has had me burnt out a bit.
Still behind on folding clothes, I set out on Tuesday to play catch-up. Little did I know that Philip had come down with the stomach flu during the night, leading to six additional loads of laundry for the next 48 hours. Thankfully none of the rest of us have caught the bug or else I might still be drowning in laundry.
It is now Thursday, and I can say that all the laundry is done and nearly put away. I think I will take a break from laundry until next Monday.
Hope all of your weeks have been more interesting then laundry and being stuck inside.
3/05/2009
The week of laundry and.....
Posted by Leanne at 12:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I think I need to take all the kids and send you and Amy on a Caribbean vacation? Guess that would defeat the purpose, though, as you would come back to more laundry and spoiled kids to boot!
I don't know why, but laundry is a hard chore for me to catch up on too. The only solution I have is to put on the ipod, crank it up, and just go to town, otherwise it piles and wrinkles. Glad you made some progress for the both of us!!
I took care of our laundry yesterday AM, but did 2 more loads yesterday which are folded now but still in the basket. Laundry and the dishes will never end. Ever. :)
Hey, I just have one thing to say.
Be thankful you have the option to wash at your house. We don't...and let me tell you lugging it around ain't pretty, because then it doesn't get done even more! And you live out of clean laundry baskets for weeks. Seriously.
I am glad to hear that no on else has gotten the bug at your house!
Post a Comment