A few weeks ago Erika wrote a post about cleaning, and in that post she included a cleaning guide taken from the Martha Stewart website . I printed the list out and placed in into a pile of papers, where it has rested untouched, that is, until today. I decided to try and dust one of our bookshelves as Martha directed.
Admittedly, it seemed a bit overkill, until I began the task. I mean, it's not like I never dust. In fact I dust quite regularly, bookshelves included. I am writing to say, that it actually was quite shocking how much dust lay nestled atop each books outer shell. My challenge would be for you to all try this for yourselves and see just how nice your bookshelves can look too. Happy dusting!
4/03/2009
Better than I thought
Posted by Leanne at 3:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Very nice! It's good you took before and after pics, those always make it seem that much better once your done. :)
Ooh I'm so excited! Next week I start my cutting back, and I'll have four days (in the middle of the week) OFF! I'm so ready. I think I might be expecting a lot from myself, but I'm just so looking forward to being able to actually clean my house in one swoop and not one room at a time. Ooh Thanks for posting the poictures! It's getting me ready!
Post a Comment