CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS �

4/22/2009

Look Who Stopped In!



Our friend Henry, as we have named him, stopped in for a brief visit yesterday. It had been awhile, though he and his family fly over daily. Had he stayed longer I may have had the chance to offer him a refreshing drink, but I think he would have preferred the fish swimming in the pond instead.

7 comments:

jbhinman said...

That is a great picture!!

Erika said...

Wow, that is so neat! I didn't know you had a friend named Henry that stopped by from time to time, but it does make sense since you have such a yummy pond to eat from.

Evelyn said...

Wow!, great shot! What tree is Henry in?

Dana said...

WOW!! I thought seeing Squirrel Nutkin in our backyard was exciting!! Your backyard buddy takes the cake!! :)

Derek said...

That's awesome!

I swear I saw literally thirty of them sitting on a powerline over River Road on Tuesday, but no one believes me.

Leanne said...

Derek, Jason believes you as he has seen them line up there before.

sarah said...

Last summer one made it's home on top of Fred Meyer-wehre Derek is working! We would do the river walk in the morning early, but by noon he would be gone. So amazing!