We're having some trouble getting hilarious videos. The problem is that as soon as the boys see the camera, they want to come sit next to daddy and watch themselves.
It's very cute, but without two video cameras, rather difficult to capture.
Joey and I looked at the same camera when we were in Dubai last week. He is now working hard on his, "We really, really, really need this" case. I'm not sold and have a few months until we get another Dubai break to think about it. You'll have to let me know what you think of it!
7 comments:
Ooh so you're going to carry on your parents tradition and we will all know who to come for when we want to see old family reunion videos in 10 years.
Good thing we didn't have it last year. I don't think any of us are going to want to relive those family reunion memories.
!! That looks like fun !!
Those videos will be hilarious I'm sure!
It's great!!
We're having some trouble getting hilarious videos. The problem is that as soon as the boys see the camera, they want to come sit next to daddy and watch themselves.
It's very cute, but without two video cameras, rather difficult to capture.
Joey and I looked at the same camera when we were in Dubai last week. He is now working hard on his, "We really, really, really need this" case. I'm not sold and have a few months until we get another Dubai break to think about it. You'll have to let me know what you think of it!
Post a Comment