I just can't believe it! It is such a blessing to watch these kids grow up. I have enjoyed talking to you a little Sunday mornings, hopefully the tradition will continue - its my little breath of fresh air!
I confess, that soft scrub has been sitting there in the same spot for a week now. I know, I'm bad. I cleaned the toilet and have never been back to clean the rest of the bathroom. What's gotten into me?
5 comments:
I just can't believe it! It is such a blessing to watch these kids grow up. I have enjoyed talking to you a little Sunday mornings, hopefully the tradition will continue - its my little breath of fresh air!
Are they brushing their teeth with soft scrub??! Just kidding. They both look so old!!
Aww!! Rik Soft scrub?!? Leanne cute pic!! :)
I confess, that soft scrub has been sitting there in the same spot for a week now. I know, I'm bad. I cleaned the toilet and have never been back to clean the rest of the bathroom. What's gotten into me?
You've been sick. That always works for me!
Post a Comment