CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

5/30/2009

Splish Splash

Let me begin by stating that I took well over one hundred pictures of the boys yesterday. The first swimming pool experience of the season was so inspiring.

I LOVE our camera too, which, by the way, is a Nikon D60. Capturing "still" photos of two boys playing in the pool was a challenge even for that camera.

Now on to the real reason I am writing today.

Yesterday, since the weather was forecast to be nearly 80 degrees, I decided it was time to drag out the swimming pool. Levin could hardly wait to get in. Once he did, he was so fun to watch. Apparently he had forgotten from last year, how fun splashing in a tiny amount of water, outdoors, could be.

Philip, on the other hand, was a bit more cautious about just jumping in. Just staying true to his personality. He eventually made it in and both boys had so much fun.







"Come one Philip...it's fun!"




Oh, Oh, he's making a move.

And he's in.



What better a way to end a fun day, then with special ice cream cones, from Grandma Ann and Papa. AND, a visit from grandma and grandpa German as well.



A busy day, and a visit from all four grandparents, resulted in two very sleepy little boys.

4 comments:

LeFebvre Momma said...

what a day, sounds like a blast. I am so jealous of the ice cream...and the visits from grandparents!!

sarah said...

I love the ice cream pictures!! So cute!

Erika said...

Wow, looks like they had a blast! Gotta love summer, getting dirty and clean all in one and it's all outdoors. :)

Hilary Kvale said...

So fun! I love Levin's one shoulder tilt stance in the pool. So manly.