What a joy it must be to watch your children playing together and enjoying one another... and the distaste for a siblings driving -- never ends.
That is hilarious. Rain is good for imaginations at least!
Love it! This is the kind of inspiration I need to help a bunch of boys enjoy being stuck indoors!
Oh, I love these last two posts! I'm so glad that you are sharing these fun moments with us, your adoring public! (Isn't that the job of grandparents? Not too hard when the boys are this cute!)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a joy it must be to watch your children playing together and enjoying one another... and the distaste for a siblings driving -- never ends.
That is hilarious. Rain is good for imaginations at least!
Love it! This is the kind of inspiration I need to help a bunch of boys enjoy being stuck indoors!
Oh, I love these last two posts! I'm so glad that you are sharing these fun moments with us, your adoring public! (Isn't that the job of grandparents? Not too hard when the boys are this cute!)
Post a Comment