Ten months ago today, Owen joined our family. What a joy he has been. He is learning new things all the time and showing in every way that he is no longer my little baby. He is now a master at crawling and is into EVERYTHING. He has even begun to crawl on top of things, but has so far, not managed any major injuries. He requires such attention, that I drug out our pack n' play the other day to use as a safe place for Owen to play when I am making dinner or otherwise not able to be right at his side, teaching him what is ok and not ok to touch. As you can see, from the picture above, he has mostly not minded being caged up.
I am sure before too long I will be back to report that our baby has begun walking, since he is cruising furniture and pushing chairs and other manageable objects around our house. But, lest I miss the days prior to walking, I better sign off and enjoy playing along with my baby as he grows up.
3 comments:
What a cutie. They do grow up quickly, don't they?
Last night when the older two brothers wanted daddy to play with them, they asked if I could put Owen in the "sin bin" for a while.
So mama isn't the only one who likes the pack'n play idea.
Good idea! Cute!
Post a Comment