Last week I knit up these little booties for our newest neighbor, who arrived on the 28th of December. I have not had a chance to deliver them, since we have had little colds here, but hope to make it over for my baby fix again soon.
1/06/2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Those are almost as cute as your new neighbor!
Super sweet. I love blue!
Very cute! Nice knitting.
Too cute!
yay! They turned out so cute! Did you ever figure out what that mystery project was (the one going on across the way while we were at aunt wendys?)
No word yet Ali! We have knitting again tonight, so we will see what I can find out then. Also, thanks for your help with the booties. I picked the project up the next day and it came so naturally, so I think I was a bit tired and things just weren't making sense.
Post a Comment