CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

1/03/2011

Oh Dear!

I am afraid that this here blog, is hanging on by a thread, but in case you are all out there still, in blogland, yearning for an update, here goes. I will spare you all the pictures and words of all that has gone on since I last posted, for which you can thank me. It is hard to know where to pick back up again with such a gap in time, so how about just jumping right back in to our life with my latest project. Last week, I was busy cleaning up all things Chirstmas, organizing our home, and creating a wedding cake. Nothing fancy, but a cake none the less. Here are a few pictures.


4 comments:

LeFebvre Momma said...

Great Cake. So, just hire me and I will come to your house once a week to take pictures and post all about you on your blog - I mean what else am I going to do at work(you know besides work). I enjoyed our conversation on Sunday and I just wanted to tell you that you are such an encouragement to me. You have lovely, happy, well adjusted boys and a it seems to me tha tyou have a happy home. You are a good woman and who the heck cares if your children's time tables are different than nosy do-gooders?!?!? hang in there and just enjoy the ride. Don't worry about what others think - they don't live in your shoes with your children. I think you do a great job and look forward to the time with I can see more of you!

Amy said...

Great cake! Miss reading your blog. Just wanted you to know that I'm glad you're my sister in law. Couldn't have asked for a better one. (((HUGS)))

Evelyn said...

Looks AA-MAZING! Great job!!!!

Ann said...

I always check in, too! It's good to no longer see the dead squirrel first thing. :). Love all the Van Gilders at your house. I agree with Amy--but substitute daughter-in-law for sister-in-law!