A week ago Friday, the boys and I had a chance to visit the Spring Fair, with Kjerste and Kaiya. It was not very spring like, and should rather have been called the winter fair. I think we all had a great time, despite the cold and wet weather. It did actually snow while we were there, but most everything we wanted to see was indoors.
We were able to see a good number of the animals, and even got to see a sheep getting a hair cut. This was no small sheep, like I had envisioned it to be. We saw part of the Noise Guy, which was ok, and then closed the day with a brief stop at the pig races. While we were trying to find our way to the pig races, we were stopped by a news crew sticking microphones in our faces and bombarding us with questions about our time at the fair. Couldn't they tell that we were moms on a mission? We did end up making it on the news for a whopping 20 seconds or so. At least I have heard. Neither Kjerste nor I have seen it, but rumor has it that we were there. It was good for us moms to get out and do something different, and the kids enjoyed being along for the ride.
4/28/2008
Spring Fair
Posted by Leanne at 2:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Maybe 2 seconds is a better estimate of your TV time. Even when you pause it, it is difficult to get to 15 seconds.
The good news is you have 14 minutes and 58 seconds of fame left.
We had fun making memories with you. I'd say we have to make it a tradition, but I'll wait to see what the weather report for next year is!
Thanks for updating on your life!! That sheep sure is big!! Looks like the boys had fun even though the weather was not so great.
Looks like "fun"! :) That picture of Philip sure is adorable.
Post a Comment