CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

5/03/2010

Feeling Old


I awoke this morning with an awful neck and upper back ache. The kind where it hurts to move, ya..ouch. I was going to try and go about the day without taking anything for it, since I hate taking meds for pain, but I only made it an hour before giving in. What are two more capsules, thrown in with the other four regular morning pills, going to harm? Makes me feel old. Just look at the pills above. I may almost be ready for one of those daily pill organizers-YIKES!


I can hardly move my upper body, let alone hold the baby, while tending to the other boys. Loading the washer, I fear, I must of looked similar to a robot. Moving in slow, stiff gestures, only using the muscles at all necessary. Hmm....

So, here is hoping that the medication kicks in soon, and that until then, we all survive. Off to fetch the crying child.

Oh ya, in other news this morning, Henry the Heron stopped in for a brief visit, before being scared off by Levin and I. No pictures this time.

Ok. Now off to get the baby.

3 comments:

Aunt Essie said...

Don't feel bad, I've had a pill organizer for a long time! It doesn't make you old, it just means you're organized *wink*!

Ann said...

I hope you are feeling better today. I'm guessing you didn't go to the game last night! Let me know if I can do something this afternoon to help.

Leanne said...

Doing better so far today. I think I can cut back on the pain meds, and my neck has a greater range of motion. We will be fine, thanks!

No, I did not make it to the game, but they won since the other team did not have enough players.