CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

5/06/2010

So Fitting

EDIT: It dawned on me, today, that I should try out for a new reality TV show, highlighting the chaotic life that is now mine. The revelation came to me as I found myself on my hands and knees wiping up a massive milk spill (my fault), while listening to my new favorite band staring Levin on the drums, Philip with the guitar, and Owen screaming.

Allow me to explain. I was making lunch, for the boys, while at the same time, mixing up two batches of artisan bread. The baby was happily playing on the floor when I began, but concluded my time in the kitchen with twenty minutes(at least it felt like twenty) of crying. So as not to endure any more screaming, I held the baby while trying to pour Levin a glass of milk. Now enter, the big milk spill. The spill led me to lay the baby down, yet again, to cry, so I could clean the even greater mess I had made for myself. Should of just laid the baby down at the start.

Sound familiar? Only takes one kid to share in this story, but three just makes things a little louder. Hey, at least two out of three of the boys were happy, right?

One of these days I am going to video a crazy moment, such as the one shared above. Someday it will be funny.

4 comments:

Evelyn said...

FUNNY! But TRUE!

LeFebvre Momma said...

Oh yeah, I'm still winning!

Amy said...

I'm told that one day we'll miss these days. I find that really hard to believe.

LeFebvre Momma said...

take it from me - those are the best moments. I wish those were the screams that I got to deal with all day - as opposed to those of my adult co-workers!!!