Since I am home from church today with sick boys (just colds), I thought I would take advantage of the chance to share a few recent pictures of our life here. We really have done very little, hence no posts of late. You can thank me for sparing you from stories about running errands with three little boys. I will only say that maybe I should get a t-shirt that says something along the lines of, "yes they are mine and yes I do keep busy", but then again what else would I have to talk about with perfect strangers when out and about.
The boys have all been such a delight of late. Levin is getting more grown up every day, which makes me sad yet happy, all in one. He loves to help around the house and with his brothers. Philip is funny as ever, and Owen is as exciting as any other almost two month old. He has actually begun to "chatter" while being talked to, which I love.
Last weekend we had a glimpse of the summer I hope will follow all of this rain. I am beginning to wonder, though, if the three days of 70 degree temperatures were our summer, because we seem to of jumped through to November. Lots of rain and wind, which is always hard to handle after a few days spent outside digging in the dirt and working on our suntans.
So, here are few pictures we have taken of late.
Big brothers, always ready to step in and help their little brother.
Came out one morning to find that Levin had emptied the dishwasher, and had also set the table for breakfast. I think I will keep him!
Happy Boy
Snoozing with daddy.
Oops. I need to find some larger containers for my artisan bread dough.
View from the living room window after a downpour. I could not quite capture the drips of rain glistening from the trees as the sun shown through them. It was really pretty.
All for now. Off to finish the corn chowder soup and bread for lunch. Soup and bread in May!!?
2 comments:
That's what we had for lunch today, too. Soup and English muffins!
Your new pics are too cute! I think Owen looks like his daddy :)
Post a Comment