CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

5/04/2010

Record

So often I find myself wishing I could record the things my boys say, so that when it is no longer cool to talk, I have something to remember of the way they used to be .


Don't you wish they would tell you they were going to be cute, before they were, so you could have time to get the video camera out? Take for example a conversation I overheard yesterday as the boys were playing quietly together upstairs.
Levin: "Well, in my sunday school, we get candy when we're good."
Philip: "Are you good?"
Levin: "Sometimes."

So matter a fact. Though, I think Levin is hard on himself since he rarely does not get his candy. Apparently the times he has not, have stood out to him.

4 comments:

Ann said...

At least you are recording it on your blog so we can all smile and enjoy the conversations! How is your back, by the way??

Leanne said...

I am doing better, still not 100%, but much better. Thanks!

LeFebvre Momma said...

I am with you. I tend to vascilate between the extremes. One minute I am video-ing her bouny-run thing, and the next I am forgetting my camera when we are making dandylion crowns for the first time!!

Erika said...

That is cute! Our problem is, he does something cute so we get the camera out and he stops. We have a lot of video of kinda random things, that were cute two seconds before.