Yesterday we took a trip down to the Olympia Children's Museum with my sister-in-law, niece, and nephew. What a great museum. We had a great time, and the kids did well until lunch and nap time. Not sure what Levin's favorite part was. He really seemed to love it all.
So, I thought I would loose Levin to a nap on the drive home, but I was wrong. For sure I thought he would take a nap in his bed once at home, but I was wrong again. Guess it just shows how much mom's know their own children. I think our kids like to keep us on our toes.
With no nap, I was about to loose my mind, so before that happened we quick loaded up into the stroller and headed out on a walk to the library. It was such a nice day. The trip down to the library is always nice and easy, as its all down hill, but the trip home well you can guess. Hey, you try pushing a double stroller with two children and a load of books and then we'll talk. Guess that leads to another topic in itself, thats is, my exercise class-Buff mom's Happy Babies. Let's just say I guess I am a tad out of shape. I am enjoying the class, but hope that I start to not feel so sore after each class. I thought being a mom and keeping up with daily life used a lot of muscles, but apparently it does not use every single muscle I have. I will keep you all posted on how this class continues to go. Below are a few pictures from the museum.
2/22/2008
Busy Day
Posted by Leanne at 3:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Ever done a double stroller all the way from the beluga whale exhibit up to the top parking lot at Point Defiance on an 80 degree day? You should try it. It's fun. (Can you sense the excitement in my voice?) :)
The Children's museum looks like fun! Can't wait 'till Kaiya is old enough to join you guys.
Actually, I can wait. Why does she have to grow up so stinkin' fast?!
Wow, I didn't realize there was a children's museum in Olympia! Shows how much I get out :-O. I bet Patrick and Sammy would love that... it looks like tons of fun!
Double strollers are pretty heavy with two kids, aren't they? I just couldn't imagine not having mine though... it certainly is a lot better than having one little guy walk while trying to hang on to a baby or baby carrier!
We sure had fun with you guys! Hope we can do it again soon. Cute pictures too. :)
It will only be a matter of time before I get to try pushing the double stroller at the zoo. I'm sure I'll let you know how that goes. Maybe since your experienced you could come along and help,Kjerste! :P
Eventually I had the brainy idea to encourage the kids to see the beluga's first, and then we'd slowly work our way up that nasty hill. That way, when we're done for the day, we're at the top, where we need to be. Works every time. They're convinced that the beluga exibit is their very favorite, and that is where we always start. :)
Hans and my favorite picture is the last one. We both laughed out loud. Levin is hilarious!
Post a Comment