CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

2/15/2008

Hi Aunt Heather

Last night Aunt Heather called, which is always a nice surprise. Levin loves to talk on the phone. He also happens to love his Aunt Heather, so of course he was eager to talk with her. It was very cute. He probably talked for five minutes, but I am not sure what about. I think Aunt Heather just asked him yes or no questions, because all I heard for the most part was "ya". Levin ended the conversation with "bye bye Aunt Heather......love you". I'm sure that makes Heather miss home even more, but thats the way we want her to feel, right? We are very excited for her to be coming back home in May, to stay.

1 comments:

Kjerste said...

I just can't get over how much he looks like you sometimes! What a cutie!

Where are his clothes???