So Levin has been speaking in sentences for awhile now, but he never ceases to amaze me with the things he comes up with to say-I've started writing things down. Sometimes I wonder where he gets the things he says, but of course I know it can only be from what he has heard. Do I really talk like that?? Last week at bedtime I had to go and remind Levin that he was to be in his bed, which is normal, but his response was not. He replied, "Good plan mommy"! What he has not learned yet is that all of mommies plans are good ones. So today he had a few great lines. First of which occurred while he and I where playing together. He has really taken to making people laugh, which is a very normal character trait of most boys. As we were playing today he would say "Watch this mama" and then proceed to do whatever it was that he took as funny. We would each laugh, and the game continued. At the end of one laughing episode Levin said, "Oh boy", as to say we were pathetic. Also today, Levin got into the DVD's and when I told him that they were daddies and he needed to put them away he said, "Nordally (normally) daddy do it". What he was trying to say is that the DVD's are normally for daddy to use. Boy, it sure is fun to see him puting all kinds of things together in his mind.
2/08/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Such a fun age! And such a smart boy too!
That is pretty darn cute!
Post a Comment