So I have finally made the plunge into the blogging world. I have found that reading other peoples blogs is quite fun, but I feel a little guilty for not having one of my own-now I will not have that guilt. I'll be back later to share more of what's happening in our lives.
2/01/2008
Making the Plunge
Posted by Leanne at 2:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Just testing to see if I can make a comment. :)
My husband has been pestering me to start a blog for months now. :) He even started one for me when Kaiya was born in the hopes that I'd pick it up. Well, it's taken me two months to finally get around to it, but I started posting this week, too. You can visit us at www.andkaiyamakesthree.blogspot.com.
We're enjoying your new blog. Keep it up!
Yeh!! I'm so glad!!
Post a Comment