.....several more to go.
About a year or so ago I bought some fabric, because I had in mind to make a set of place mats for our kitchen table. Well, today I finally finished my sample. Maybe if my sewing machine was able to be out all the time I would feel more inspired to use it for projects other than repairs. I have no pattern, so before cutting them all out I wanted to try one and see how it looked. Below are some pictures. Goodness knows when I will actually get around to doing anymore, but it does feel good to of finally completed something.
2/15/2008
One down...
Posted by Leanne at 4:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Very cute! I see christmas presents in our future. :)
What a pretty pattern! What fun. Isn't sewing great when you have the time???
Post a Comment