CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

2/06/2008

Happy Babies

Today Philip and I enjoyed a special day together with friends. We started the day with our fist session of "Buff Moms & Happy Babies" workout class. We are enrolled in the class with my cousin, Kjerste, and second cousin, Dana, which makes the happy babies you see pictured here second and third cousins.

After class, Kjerste invited us moms over for coffee, visiting, lunch, visiting, a trip to the Learning Sprout toy store, and more visiting. So it was a super day for me and the youngest to be together.

Don't feel too bad for Big brother Levin, he got a special day with Grandma and Grandpa. I haven't heard all the fun things that happened there yet, but I'm sure he had fun as he always does.

Well that was today, hopefully soon I can do another post about the "Buff Mom" phenomenon sweeping the family tree.

1 comments:

Erika said...

Yes, I am very excited not to be worrying about tornado's! Way to go on getting buff! Jordan and I are working out pretty regularly and it amazes me how much better I feel, and it even helps me not want to eat as much because it somehow takes away my hunger!