I am not sure about all of you, but I love finding bargains. Clothes is one of the biggies for me. Since I know that all things will eventually be marked down, sometimes by quite a bit, I can never bring myself to pay full price.
This past week I found a deal I have to share. Some friends and I had taken our kiddos up to the Auburn mall to play on the toys, since it was yet another rainy day out. Afterwords we headed off to Old Navy, to find Levin some socks. It seems that lately he has been coming out with more pairs that have holes then don't. We found what we came for and then I find this shirt on clearance for $1.97, yup, that's right. I could not pass that up, since it was originally listed for $12.50. How can a shirt go from $ 12.50 to $1.97?
After finding deals like this, I am convinced more and more of why I cannot justify paying full price, especially if your like me, and you wear through, or stain clothes easily. I guess my little tip for today would be shop sales, if you want to save a few.
5/15/2009
Frugal Friday
Posted by Leanne at 7:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love Old Navy for those sorts of deals. They really can get down to dirt cheap. I got a shirt once for .97 cents. So I often just snoop through their clearance whether or not I need anything. Because I like you go through clothing pretty fast. I'm just not very gentle. (I have ketchup on my belly right now...yeah nice.)
I too blow through clothes like none other! I looked down today to see a very washed and dried in stain on my shirt, and it really bummed me out since I like this one a lot. Anyways, Old Navy DOES have great deals, and I'm sort of embarrassed to say that I really don't pay over $10 now for any item of clothing. Its really hard to invest in things that pb&j hands somehow always find a way to touch.
Post a Comment