Here is a picture of the lunch I am sitting down to enjoy on this pretty spring day. Since strawberries were on sale last week at Safeway, I bought some, and though they are not local ones, they are the best so far this season-meaning red all the way through. I love this season when fresh fruit begins to be affordable again.
Also, big news this week, in regards to Levin. He started potty training. We are not pushing it by any means, but he seems to be taking off ok with it. Yesterday was our first day in "big boy underwear", and let's just say I did a little laundry in connection with that.
Today has been much better. He has been dry all day, even while we were away at a friends house! Not sure yet whether this is for real, but we will keep plugging away. Any suggestions on rewards or what you have done in connection with that would be fun to hear.
5/01/2009
This n' That
Posted by Leanne at 12:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
We did a potty chart with Patrick and he got one sticker for pee, two for poo, plus a small treat for pee, a bigger one for poo. He really liked the chart, in fact I really need to make one for Sammy because he must be trained by Sept in time for preschool. He's getting there, but he has a lot of accidents and I need to start reminding him more throughout the day!
Post a Comment