CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

5/20/2009

Visiting Jesus

The other day we were talking with Levin about how an elderly man in the church had passed away and was now up in Heaven with Jesus. As the conversation continued, Levin replied, "How bout we go and see Jesus on Tuesday?" (For some reason, Tuesday is the day that all things happen on.) Makes me wonder, yet again, what goes through these little ones minds.

7 comments:

Dana said...

aww!! This picture goes exactly with what he said, he really looks like he is pondering seeing Jesus on Tuesday.

Anonymous said...

That is really sweet. They know much more than we give them credit for. :}

Erika said...

I was telling Adam last night of how Levin was trying to understand how a baby was in my tummy and how he was like "okay, can the baby come out now?!" He laughed pretty hard. I can't wait for those questions and explaining everything so simply.
And of course I'll keep eating mustard to keep my arm muscles strong. ;)

Alicia said...

sooo cute! those little brains, you really do have to wonder! That's really wonderful that he understand the concept of Jesus!

LeFebvre Momma said...

What an awesome job we have of teaching our children to love Jesus! It looks like he's on the right track - and seriously shouldn't we all think of God that close in our lives, not just some far away being that is not really concerned about us?

God job, and that picture is great.

Ali Tong said...

I wanna visit Jesus on Tuesday! Sounds more fun than doing what I will be doing on Tuesday (Job interviews in Idaho!!)

Hilary Kvale said...

So cute! I love what they come up with!