Sunday evening marked the first of being able to enjoy a nice warm fire outside in our fire pit. This of course, included roasting marshmallows, and making smores. The boys had a great time, making a sticky mess, but I am learning that messes are par for the course with boys.
5/26/2009
Smores
Posted by Leanne at 8:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
looks like soooo much fun!
I love, love, love the photo of Philip in the chair with his boots below. I love it that the boys tug on those little boots as soon as they are out the door and head for the dirt. Aren't you glad the Lord made them washable!
That looks like so much fun, especially those smores!
That looks so fun! I bet they got real cleaned up before bed. Nothing like sticky mess to sleep in.
Post a Comment