Well, we finally started Philip on rice cereal this past Saturday, and of course he loved it. He has been very interested in anything we eat since around four months(such a boy), but I put off introducing food until now. Since Philip is now six months, I figured it was time.
Can't believe my baby is already six months! It seems that Philip has grown up so much faster than Levin, which is sad. He is at a fun age though. I love the time when the baby can sit up and play with toys, but still stays in one place-Philip does not roll over as a mode of transportation yet.
Levin started crawling right at six months, so we are happy to have a not so anxious baby this time around.
4/01/2008
Can't Get Enough
Posted by Leanne at 3:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
NO - it's going too fast! Slow down the time would you! :) He looks so happy to finally get some "real" food though!
Post a Comment