CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

4/11/2008

Good as New!

Rather than work in the yard this afternoon, I decided to spend my time washing the car. For some strange reason I actually enjoy doing this. It may not be the case one day when our car is not so nice and small, but for now it's fun. As I recall, the car was only washed once last year, so it took a little extra elbow grease to get it looking good as new.

Jason's grandma stopped in on her way home, and so she helped me dry the car. I might add that I had never known to dry the car off after washing it, until I was married. It sure makes a difference though. So here are a few pictures to show for my work, because who knows when it will look this clean again.

How often do you guys wash your cars?




Just look at those hubcaps shine!

4 comments:

Erika said...

Well, when I lived in the city I tried to wash my car faithfully. Now we live up the mountain and our driveway is a gravel/mud road....it's more of a waste of time here. Oh but do I love a clean car, inside and out!

Leanne said...

Oh did I mention that I vacuumed the inside last Friday? The car is clean inside and out, which feels wonderful! I think I treat my car as if it were another child of mine, which is why I dread the day we will have to let it go.

Amy said...

Ah, a beautifully clean car. What a wonderful thing! I think I wash our cars MAYBE once a year. I'm so lame.

Dana said...

Yes today is Wednesday and the car still looked great!! Those hub caps still clean! :)