CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

4/07/2008

Tagged!!

I've been tagged, so we'll see what I can come up with.

1. Ten years ago...

I would have been just over half way through with my first year of high school. Still in the midst of my some what awkward stage, trying to find out where I fit in. Spent a lot of time with Alissa P. that year. I believe I would take drivers ed that summer.

2. Things on my to do list today:

a.Vacuum
b. Finish washing laundry
c. Fold laundry
d. Finish vacuuming
e. Mop the kitchen and bathroom floors
f. Make dinner
g. Freeze the baby food that I made the other day (ran out of ice cube trays)

...my goodness, guess I better hurry and finish this here post so I can get something checked off my list before the kiddos wake up.

3. Things I would do if I was suddenly a billionaire:

Hard to fathom having that much money, but I will try to imagine. Guess I would buy a home in north Tacoma with lots of character and then have it moved to our current lot. Hire a gardener to weed all my flower gardens for me, and then put the rest into savings.

4. Bad Habits

Afraid I have too many to list, but here are a few:

Leaving the folded laundry in the basket, hoping somehow it will get put away. Why do I dread putting away the clean, FOLDED, laundry?


Letting the kitchen garbage get too full.

Waiting till my children's diapers can hold no more, and then changing them. Sorry boys.

5. Places I've lived:

Chattanooga, TN, and Tacoma, WA. How boring.

6. Jobs I have now or have had:

Babysat all through high school. Had a summer nanny job. Worked for fives years as a chef for a local catering company, and now am a busy stay at home mom. Oh, and I have done some roofing though the years.

7. Things people don't know about me:

Clutter stresses me out

Elevators make me feel sick. Used to always avoid them till I had children in strollers.

I can pop my shoulders in a weird way, that tends to gross some people out.

8. Things that make my life super fabulous right now:

Its raining right now-yes I'm weird.

This week looks to be less busy then last.

Heather will be home "for good", we hope, next month.

Done at last!

Now I get to tag three more people: Amy R., Brenda H., and Hilary K.:Your It!

3 comments:

Amy said...

I KNEW you would tag me... I'll try to do it soon...

Dana said...

Yea for people actually doing the tag!! :)

LeFebvre Momma said...

it is kinda fun to read all these things about each of you - good idea!!