CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

4/03/2008

When did you say the housekeeper would be here?

I could only stand in amazement this morning and wonder how my house could already look this before 8:30am-and no, it did not start out this way! Ah what fun. Jason is always good to remind me that it is good for me to learn how to cope in a messy house. I am learning, but do look forward to the end of the day when most everything is put back in its place.


4 comments:

Erika said...

I'm with ya sister! That's how I felt this morning when I woke up! Our house was spotless only two days ago and this morning it was a disaster! And we can't even blame it on children! I also have a hard time concentrating when my house is cluttered...a vicious cycle for sure.

LeFebvre Momma said...

WOW! The joys that I have to look forward to. Thanks for the picture - although let me say, it ould be worse!

Dana said...

So when you learn this coping thing, let me know and I'll schedule a time to come and learn from you. :) It looks like my living room does 95% of the time, I just won't take pics. You are brave.

Sarah said...

My house is such a fright, so don't feel bad! I finally just got tired of running after the boys with the vacuum cleaner all day long. One of these days I will wash my floor and it won't get food on it two seconds later. Until that time comes, I'm afraid my house isn't going to be any sort of model of perfection, either :-P.