Well, I am finally back into blogging world after being without a computer for nearly a week. I might add that it was a long week, but very good one for me. Loosing your connection to the outside world is harder than I thought, but I better move on to share what we have been up to lately lest I make myself look any more pathetic. I will try to remember everything, so here goes.
Let's see, in baby news, Philip is now doing an army crawl. I know, you can all weep along with me. He is still behind what Levin was doing at this age, but Levin was always way ahead on everything.
We recently put the boys together in the same room, which has been going really well. We have been getting up a little earlier, but I think that could also be in part because we put Philip to bed earlier now. It seems that the boys have not yet figured out that if one of them is going to sleep in then the other one should too. Not sure we have had a day yet where they both slept in on the same day. Hopefully they are working on that. A Saturday would be a good day to practice, but that would just be a suggestion from the mama of the house.
This will have to conclude this post before I start running things together and boring you all. I will be back later to share on our trip to the Spring Fair, and our adventures of going to see the Tulips.
4/24/2008
Playing Catch Up!
Posted by Leanne at 1:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Welcome back!! Its nice to have you!
Glad you're back. We missed you! (...and the Levin stories.)
Post a Comment