Alright folks, you have until 10AM on October 27th to vote on what gender you think baby #3 is. My ultra sound has been scheduled for 10:30 that day, so the results will be out later in the day, once all the family knows.
If Levin is correct, we will be having another boy of whom he has named "Brother". We will know for sure in just a few short weeks!
10/01/2009
Cast Your Vote
Posted by Leanne at 11:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I like Levin's name suggestion. We use to call Jonny "Boy" growing up. I hope you get your pink (since I obviously won't!), but if not, having three (or 4!) boys is a lot of fun ;)
I cast my vote for pink! Since I started praying for your little girl the day after Philip was born, I know the Lord will answer sooner or later! I guess a boy would be an answer, too, but I'm still thinking pink!
Post a Comment