The circle you see above this little guys face ia actually where his lower and upper arms joints meet (whatever that's called) He had at least one arm resting on his head the entire ultrasound. Maybe he will be another easy going kid. (A mom can hope, right?)
10/28/2009
Introducing Baby Boy #3
The circle you see above this little guys face ia actually where his lower and upper arms joints meet (whatever that's called) He had at least one arm resting on his head the entire ultrasound. Maybe he will be another easy going kid. (A mom can hope, right?)
Posted by Leanne at 8:10 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
That hand is beautiful! Here's to another happy camper! :)
Congratulations! I had my suspicions that you were to be a mom to boys...
We can't wait to meet him either. Glad everything looks good on the little guy.
LOVE the pictures. I can't believe how clear they are.
I'm so happy for you!
Wow, amazing pictures. Who do you think he looks like! :)
Aren't ultrasound pictures amazing? Especially when they're that clear. Glad to see he has a cute face! :)
Fun pics of the little fella'. I remember wishing so much that Zeke would be a girl. Then after seeing his little nose and hands and all on the ultrasound I was just so grateful that he was a happy healthy little baby. It didn't matter anymore what his gender was. It is funny how God knows what you need and when you need it. You are joining many who have gone before you with these multiple boys! It's fun!
How beautiful! Praise God!
Post a Comment