CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

10/26/2009

Time to Bring Out the Tent



I have been waiting for the rainy days to set in, so I could unveil this tent I bought over the summer at IKEA. Today seemed like a great day, and the boys could not have been more excited. They jumped around the house as they eagerly waited for me to get it all set up. I think it will eventually make its way down to the basement play area, but since I am still too afraid to even walk down there, that will have to wait. Not sure why I am so scared of tiny little critters creeping around my basement, but I am.

4 comments:

Erika said...

Fun fun fun! Picnic in the living room in the tent on a rainy day. So sweet.

Kjerste said...

How fun! I can't believe how grown up Philip looks in that picture!

Amy said...

I was coming to comment the exact same thing as Kjerste - I can't believe how grown up Philip looks! He almost resembles Cooper in that picture too. LOL

Sarah said...

My boys love tents too! Just a little FYI- we've recently destroyed #2 of that Ikea tent- don't let them be too rough with the poles because they bend and break pretty easily!!!