Those of you who rooted for team pink...sorry, not this time. We will be having another boy. All looked good in the ultrasound for baby boy #3. I know his two older brothers will be so happy to meet him in a few months, as will his mommy and daddy. Now I have three boys to dress all alike!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
congratulations - lots of fun for all of them
You just make cute boys, so God knew we needed another one! :) I'm so happy to have another nephew!
and how fun it is to match them all... I've been loving the fact that I can match four boys now, and believe me, I have!!!!
Congratulations! You have so many happy adventures ahead of you!
Yea for matching outfits!! Congrats.
Congratulations!! Do the matching outfits while you can-joey is already starting to have an opinion in his attire, but at this point I win.
so excited for you!
Post a Comment