...that the rain is coming in this week, so the boys and I headed out to the pumpkin patch this morning, before we are tied to the indoors. We had fun playing in the wood chip pile, winding our way through the corn maze, watching the animals ( including two baby lambs just born this morning) and picking out pumpkins.






10/12/2009
Rumor has it...
Posted by Leanne at 3:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Sooo cute! But where are the pics of the baby lambs?
Umm, the mama was not cleaned up yet, so I opted to not capture any pictures this time. They were cute, though.
Now those are some very cute little boys! Love the one of the two of them in the yellow car. So sweet!
I love their matching sweaters and hats! I have the most adorable nephews on the entire planet!
I just love that Levin looks like Jason and Philip looks like you. It's cute! I like that their sweaters match but aren't the exactly the same. We are going to try and go this week hopefully before the rain comes! Have to get a picture of How Tall This Fall!! :)
Those hats = Pure, unadulterated awesome!
Post a Comment